Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Just popping in...

I have no new creations today. I cleaned up my stamp room to prepare for my big stamp party this Saturday night. I actually am worried about where everyone is going to sit!! Ahh! Oh well, it'll be fun this way!


I am also busy working at school this week. Three days of subbing. It's making for long days but the paycheck will be nice at the end of the month! Esp. since I am fleeing the country!! :o)


Also, I wanted to post I only have 3 spots left on the ribbon share on SCS. If you can't get onto the thread, just email me. I can get you a spot if you just let me know.

The ribbon was ordered and I have some great friends lined up to help me cut it and get it mailed out!! How cool huh?

OK, I am off to bed. Wednesday's are always long for us, but tomorrow is the Awana store that I am helping with. I am tired already..it's gonna be an all day thing. *Zzzzzzzz

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels