Thursday, May 31, 2007

{More SWEET Treats}

WORDS BY WILSON is one of my favorite sets. Unfortunately it's retiring this year! Dadgum!!

I truly love the funny sayings like these. I like to laugh, if you can't tell. I do hope that SU! brings out some more funny sets like this.

If not, I did find this great company - Hambo Stamps. They have Fractured Funnies! I need to get me a few of those stamps...then the party will begin!

I made these for a friend. I am hoping to share more tomorrow and deliver them then as well.

I think I make my best cards with the scraps I have on the end of my table!! I had actually stamped these images a long time ago and had them in the case that the stamps were in. So anyway, I colored them with my Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens.




Stamps: Words by Wilson
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Apricot Appeal, Old Olive, Whisper White- SU!; DP
by Crate, Cowboy Collection.
Misc: Ribbon from my SCS share, Hodgepodge Hardware



I have my basement back now, so I hope to get more crafty later on. We are going to get Chicken for dinner tonight....YUMMO!!

I'll see you later for my craftiness!!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels

{Blog Archive}