Wednesday, July 11, 2007

RIBBON SALE

Ok, here is my ribbon that I have extra of.

READ IT ALL BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME!!

This ribbon is 3/4 inch in width.
All Ribbon is already cut into 5 yard increments. So if you order 2, you are actually get 10 yards.
If you would like to purchase ribbon, EMAIL ME with the color name and the quanity you would like. This is a first come first serve basis. I will try to update it as regularly as possible.
Put RIBBON ORDER in the Subject Line.

Shipping
1 - 4 packages - 50 cents
5 - 10 packages - 75 cents
10 or more - $1.00

Payment
Right now I am only taking PayPal. If you do not have PayPal, you can email me and see what we can work out.
I'll send you a request for payment with your total.

I have matched the colors as closely to what explains them. Some of their real names do not. I've used some SU names to make it easier to figure out.

Pending/SOLD

Black 2

White 3

Antique White 3

Cream 6

Oatmeal 1

Chocolate Chip 1

Lt BRown 1

Dark Brown 2

Lt. Grey 3

Dk. Grey 3

Dk. Purple 3

Lt. Purple 1

Almost Amethyst 3

Bashful Blue 2

Navy 3

Real Red 3

Pink Passion 3

Coral 3

Blush 2

Regal Rose 4

Orchid Opulance 3

Orange 3

Apricot 2

Yellow 3

Lt. Yellow 2

Turquoise 9

Dk. Olive 2

Lt. Olive 1

Hunter 4

Dk. Green 4

Glorious Green 4

Burgandy 4

Celery 3

Now I'm off to get the rest of my stuff together later.

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels