Friday, February 01, 2008

Freaky Friday

Well it's not really freaky - I'm just glad it's Friday. I really wanted to keep sleeping today tho! Tomorrow!! Yeah!!

Last night I worked on my cards for the Bella Color Challenge. I knew I wanted this colors but I hadn't had time to make the cards before last night.


I got a new Glitter pen from American Crafts yesterday so I wanted to BLING it up! I paper pieced the dress and the cupcake liner, and out lined the liner with my new pen, and also the dots on her dress. Then I used Sparlkes on the cupcake top. Forgot the cherry on top tho! oops!!

Then when digging through my stash I found this paper that said CUPCAKES. So I wanted to highlight that. I used my CM cutting system to make the orange circle, highlighted it with glitter and attached it. Then added the brads to give some accent. I finished it by added some paper peircing in the corner.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Cupcakeabella by Stamping Bella
Inks: Noir Palette Ink
Paper: CS - Brilliant Blue, Only Orange, Green Galore, SU!; Various DP (don't know where it's from!)
Other: Glitter Pen, American Crafts; Sparkles; Brads, markers



Here is the second card for that Challenge. Kind of where it started. I thought these colors were sporty huh?

I used these images I got from Colleen and love them. It is the socks!!

RECIPE
Stamps: Teeoffabella by Stamping Bella; FORE from TAC
Ink: Versamark
Paper: CS - Only Orange, Brilliant Blue, Green Galore, SU!
Other: Brads, various ribbon, markers













These last 2 are for some card orders I got last week. I needed to make four with these bra and sentiment from Hambo Stamps. I was glad I wasn't the only one who liked these!!

My only mistake here is coloring the bra too dark...I think I'll change that today.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Hambo Stamps
Ink: Noir Palette Black
Paper: Brown Prism;Bazzill Bling; White Prism
Other: Oval and Scallop Oval punches; May Arts Ribbon; American Crafts brads, Markers

And finally another for this order. I got some new Prism paper yesterday too. I love the texture of this paper for cards...it adds alot with you having too. I stamped a row of the bras in Versamark on the background and then simply added some ribbon.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Hambo Stamps
Ink: Noir Palette Black
Paper: Prism
Other: various ribbon, markers


PS - My Blogger Spell Check will not work, so if there are mis-spelled words I am sorry. It's Friday right? LOL...

6 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, Katie! Your cards are WONDERFUL! I love the peachy bra card!

Sandy said...

Wow they are so fab. cards. Lovely work.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Cassie said...

Great cards!! That cupcake is Yummy-O!

Maren said...

Lovely cards! Love the bellas! So fabulous! The bra cards are fabulous too!!

Andrea, said...

Great cards, love the glitter and brads on the first one

Lynn said...

Nice group of cards! that bra and sentiment cracks me up. I especailly like the cupcake bella card and the way you added the circle with the brads!

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels