Thursday, February 14, 2008

{Happy Valentine's Day!}

Just wanted to wish you a LOVELY Day!! Off to spend it with the family. I'll be back tomorrow will all kinds of cards!!




Here's Greg card and goodies he will get today!
I do love this lil Penguin guy. I mostly used the DP on the card and then the lil Brad that I ordered too. Then I stamped the penguin on the envie itself. I tend to forget to decorate them.
For his treats, I had bought him some Twizzlers awhile back and kept the tub knowing that I could alter it somehow. So I added some Golf Themed papers and embellishments to the top. Then I got too messy with the paint, so it looks silly. But I know he will like it. ;)


And here is the inside......

6 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

WOW what a gorgeous card! Love the good box! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Andrea, said...

Fab card, have a good day

Maren said...

Happy Valentine's!

Deborah said...

Wonderful adorable card! Hope you Valentine's Day was full of hearts and hugs! Deb

Cindy Beach said...

Super cute card! Great idea on the gift too...

Sandy said...

Wow Katie this is sooo cut. Adorable card.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels