Monday, January 28, 2008

Beautiful Bride

Talk about a Mood Swing. Yesterday it was nearly 40 degrees (F) and today it's below zero with a nasty wind....wind chill at 30 Below. Yuck. I have no reason to leave the house, so I most likely won't today.

This weekend was busy and fun, but only was able to stamp this for a Bridal Shower on Saturday. Talk about last minute cards tho! What is happening to me?!!?
This was my first time inking up HitchedaFellaBella. I had got this gift and wanted to color the images like the wrapping paper. Luckily I matched all the other wrapping paper too - the wonderful side effect of living in a small town...we all shopped at the same place! LOL.... I found this Vellum card stashed away too...thought it was super pretty. Very simple card.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Hitchedafellabella by Stamping Bella
Ink: Noir Palette Black
Paper: various white; Pink - Crate Paper; Grey - something from a wedding pad of paper; various vellum
Other: Markers; paper piercing.

Have a great Monday!!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

A great example of less being more. This is a lovely card!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Katie,
this card is absoluetly gorgeous. Sorry about your bad weather, but glad you had time to stamp. I played with Bella's last night! Bellahugs, chris

Sandy said...

Wow wonderful wedding card. So precious.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels