Thursday, January 17, 2008

{Go with the Flow Babe}

I just keep thinking that iPodabella needs to be made into a Gift Card holder and holding an iTunes Gift Card. I may have said that before - sorry. We have a birthday coming up and that is what I wanted to send the birthday girl, so I made this card for her.


RECIPE
Stamps: Ipodabella, Stamping Bella; Sentiment, Paper Studio stamp
Ink: Noir Palette Black
Paper: CS - Pink Passion, White, SU!; DP - Basic Grey Infuse
Other: Basic Grey ribbon; CTMH Brads, markers, Paper Piercer.


Guess what else? We have snow. Yes, it brought some cold, but we finally have snow!! I just love this kind of weather and am so happy to see it. We need much more in terms of moisture, but I love what we have. Makes me want to snuggle in and stamp!! Yippee!!

Tomorrow I'll show you part of a class I am teaching next week and I'll draw a winner in my Blog Candy. Speaking of BC, I won some!! Yes, I went to Alli Miles blog and saw my name!! Yay Me!!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Yay you is right! Congrats and I LOVE this card!

blah said...

This is super cute!!!! and congrats on the blog candy win.

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels