Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Aloha Sunshine.

Yesterday we really warmed up (33degrees F) so I was so ready for some more Sunshine.

I got these new stamps and paper from Martha's Choice in the mail, and inked 'em up right away. It looks like they sold out of the pengiuns...wonder why? LOL... I did find the complete line here...Imaginisce. I tried to get these bigger but it didn't do it, so click on them to see them closer. I saw this Tilt Card Tutorial on Charmaine's blog (CLICK HERE) and when I was looking at this Hula gal I had the light bulb go off. So it looks funny to show you how it tilts, but it's so dang cute!!

Wish my hips could tilt like that!! LOL...I'd hurt something I'm sure!!

I also used the cute lil boy too. Both of these would be fun for summer birthday cards. Or to invite to a party. RECIPE for both:
Stamps: Penguins by Imaginisce
Ink: Noir Palette Black
Paper: CS- SU! Barely Banana and Bashful Blue; DP - Shore Thing by Imaginisce
Other: Flower BRads; ribbon, markers, bling stickers.

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Katie, this is AWESOME! I LOVE it! What a great idea! Love the little hula penguin! Thanks for letting me know you did this so I could see it!

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels