Monday, February 11, 2008

Bunch 'O Cards


Happy Monday!! Aren't they lovely? We got another couple inches of snow last night. And I could tell our deer friend was over munchin on our bush again...saw his tracks. I had to shovel out so David could make it across the street to school! Sounds funny, but I watched him try to step in the car tracks to get across! He's funny.
These are the creations I made Saturday night. I love having my friends over, but I would rather gab and not have to think about cards. So these are all pretty basic - and mostly card fronts. I'll get them mounted on a card later.
I still have some Valentine's to finish, and cards/projects for this months Stamping Up! club. Plus all that other household nonsense.
Hope you had a good weekend...off to waste time and forget about the laundry mountain!
Happy Stampin!

4 comments:

April Hall said...

What beautiful cards!!! Absolutely Love them!

Maren said...

WOW! They are all great!

Kim said...

Those are very nice and don't look simple at all :) Kim luv2spendabella

Lynn said...

Cute bunch of cards!

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels