Saturday, December 15, 2007

SBS3 - RAK LIST & Secret Sister

Hey Bloggin' Sistahz!! I have been thinking about a RAK list and possibly a Secret Sister Club with this new Sisterhood of Blogging Stampers.

ETA - Just an update...I have to hear back from 13 of our Sistahz still. I sent out requests for info and I am sorry of I sent it twice. I got confused!! LOL..

Anyway, I'll leave this at top until Friday now and hope to hear from them!

First off, I want to do the RAK list - if you want to be on the RAK list, send me an email at jstaskif@ttc-cmc.net along with your Full Name, Address and Birthday. I'll compile the list and get it out to you.

For the Secret Sister Swap - How about No Shopping...just a simple card a couple times a month to get to know each other. You could swap images or something like that, but nothing more than the cost to mail it. If you would like that, please mention that in your email. I'll send you a certain Sister to send to for 2 months and then we will re-swap.

I'll leave this at the top of my blog until Wednesday when I'll compile the lists and email them back out. I'll also assign your Sistahz then as well.

This is only for SBS3 sisters too. Just a better way to get to know each other!

18 comments:

Tracy said...

Katie- I love the SS Swap idea...keeping it simple- that's perfect! I think I may adopt this idea for my group. I had been trying to think of the best way to get it going. TFS

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Katie,
These are great ideas. I love the idea of a getting to know you swap. It's nice to receive "real mail" sometimes too! :) I'll email you later.

Andrea, said...

Sounds like a fab idea and keeping things simple seems really good

Unknown said...

Count me in for the secret sister swap please. I will e-mail you. Lol Lynn x

Anonymous said...

Katie - I love these ideas! The whole reason I joined this group was to have people that I can share goodies with. My husband can only admire so many cards and I want to stamp more than I have friends for.

Thanks for being the leader of our group!!

April Hall said...

Love this idea! I'll send you my address and info!

Nancy B said...

Love the idea both of these Ideas!!

I'll send you a email to let you know my information.

I also wanted to let you know you've been TAGGED by me.

Check out my blog for more information.

Have a good day!!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a wonderful idea! :) I'm in on it! :)

Lynn Mercurio said...

Katie...fabulous idea. I just sent you an e-mail!

Hugs!

Robyn said...

Me. Me. Me. I sent you an e-mail for the RAK list but didn't know about the swap so sign me up.

Elaine said...

Hello Ms Katie,
This sounds like fun!! I would love to play. Are you saying it will begin after the first of the year? I will be out of town so I don't want to join if I can't get my things out on time ~~

Best,
Elaine

Julie Hutson said...

love thiss idea to, sent you my info

You have been tagged, check out my blog for info.

Jana M. said...

A SS swap sounds fun! Count me in.

Thanks Katie.

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Great ideas! I think I already sent you my info.

Annie said...

I emailed you, so looking forward to the SS Swap. Annie x

Heather said...

Thanks for doing this. I just sent you my info!

Annie said...

Hi Katie, I get it now! I seem to have misplaced my brain this week. So yes please to both. Annie x

Cindy Beach said...

I love the getting to know you idea! Even if we only sent something once a month - it sounde like fun. Count me in please, if it's not too late.

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels