Friday, October 26, 2007

Finally....

WE have been dealing with computer issues all week. Our cord for the laptop broke, so we hopefully can get one this weekend. The local GEEK told me that it would be such a hassle if he tried to order it, so I sent it with my mom to GF. And this desktop was soooooo sllllloooowwwww!! Ugh or it would just lock up. I had to remove some programs. A couple games were *coming to life* (Greg's says anyway!) and were running each day without anyone playing them. Maybe we have a lazy ghost huh?

So finally I am online and playing around. I also feel like I've been running all week. And I guess I have been busy this week.

I had a Pampered Chef order come in and the lady needed the gift wrapped and delivered for her, so I also needed a card. She told me to go buy one. Pish...

I used a plastic frame so it reflected, but I mounted it on some Crate paper and then used the reverse as a background. The image and sentiment are from SU! I also decorated the envie too. Just for fun. And here are some of David's masterpieces. He loves to come down with me and play. And he is just as creative as his mom too! Here is Beerafella and Fixerfella...he even named them Gregory and Danny. Too funny!! He cracks me up when he is trying to name them and then what do I say when he wanted to know if PMSabella was snackabella? Um, you bet son! Like I need to explain that to a 7yo boy! LOL...

Have a super weekend. BTW, I posted our Halloween costume on the family blog today! I am off to feed FOUR boys and take 2 to a Haunted House and expect one extra to sleep over after that. May be a long night!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

David's are soo cute. Rya is a pretty good drawer too. Shane on the other hand drew his first scare crow, which consisted of a circle with 2 legs poking out of it and 2 arms. Looked kind of like a deformed bug, but it was funny and cute. Too bad it was on the magna doodle and not on paper.

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels