Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Mail Day!!

It was fun to go to the mail today and get some many great goodies.

First my order from Stamping Bella came. I got some charms to use on cards and some Baubles for my Sistah Susan.

I also got some great Birthday RAK cards...how fun!!

This first one is from Michelle (mlehmer) from the Wish Rak on SCS for my birthday. I love it...so cute!!












This second Bella one is from Shelly Socha on the Bellaholics group. She was thanking me for hosting the Bella Babe contest and wished my Happy Birthday too!! I love the card and am so happy for Golferfellas. I would love to make some cards for Greg to send out!! Yeah!! Playing!!

I also got some BabyFellaBellas that I swapped over the weekend. Yeah!!

Now to find time to play! Hmm.... Working today and tomorrow...church Wednesday, no school for 4 days, which means kidlets to entertain, company coming, class reunion meeting, life, laundry and the whole bit. Some day I'll fit in some stamping time.

I do have more to show you tomorrow tho..I fit time in yesterday!!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels