Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Golf Anyone??


I got Golferfella from my Sistah Susan for my birthday!! I love that!! And today I was finally able to break him out and ink him up!!
I've been hosting (well, trying to) the Bella challenges on SCS and today I did a color challenge of Pumpkin Pie, Choc. Chip, and Old Olive. Yummy huh? So this is my outcome of colors. I also used some Sands of Time paper from TAC.
The FORE is from the TAC golf set and YOU is from the Cmas set. I just colored the letters with my markers. The ribbon CTMH. Simple and good for a guy birthday or just because. I think I'll give him to my golferfella.
I didn't have much time online yesterday, not being home. And tonight we are doing the family birthday dinner. But tomorrow is my day and I plan to play away!!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels