Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday's Winner...& some rambling..

The winner from my Small Birthday Blog Candy is

KIMBERLY!!! Yeah!!

Since I owe her some images, I'll stuff them in the card.

BTW, I used http://random.org/ and it choose #7. (Tracy posted twice, counted as one!)

And on to the randomness from this crazy week...

MY ANGEL KIT CAME TODAY!!!
I am all hyped up b/c today is my first PMS party too!! So....we get to break in some new rubbah!!
This week has been wild and I haven't even got to tell you that I got my camera back. I'm so happy. I can't get it to upload right now, when I have time, so expect some sharing over the weekend.
I'll also have more Birthday Candy on Monday to try for....that means it's a challenge this time!! Ready?

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels