Friday, October 26, 2007

Have you ever had a dream come true?

Most of you know this last week was my birthday. At family dinner Wednesday, my Grandpa asked me what I was going to do this year..and then said The same? I laughed to myself.


I want to do more this year. I know I have a lot on my plate as a mom and wife and I also try to be involved in my kids' school things. But I have had a dream for quite awhile. It's something that I've wanted to do for over a year and these past few months I've actually started pursuing it even more. And now things are falling into place. Like slapping me in the face saying this is actually going to happen.


I will share that it's a new business venture and it's got a lot to do with the stamping world. So I am super excited, but as with any venture there are things that scare the crap outta me too. What if I fail? What if no one wants what I have? What ifs...I hate them. But I have this great DH who keeps saying to me So what! So, you tried it and it failed...at least you tried! So is that enough? I don't know.


What I know is, I want to succeed, who doesn't. But I also want to have fun and share things with others, so I need to make sure that's the whole point.


I also wanted to make sure I wasn't just doing the same thing next year when Grandpa asks What will you do this year? I want to be able to say Move Forward and try something new. (OK, we also watched Meet the Robinson's and that's their saying!!) So here goes to a new year!!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels