Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I am here .....I think....

I don't like to start days out like today, but it's OK now.





Last night, McKinley fell asleep way to early and then woke up after the boys were in bed. She ran back and forth between me in the front room and Greg in our bedroom. She was her regular crazy, silly self, but way to late. Finally at midnight I put her whining in bed and went to bed myself in my bed. I do not remember anything else until the phone rang at 6:30 AM! I was in the front room in the chair. Don't remember getting there or when and if my friend wouldn't have called I may very well still be there! LOL..

So startled awake, I found the phone and she wanted me to SUB for her at her pre-school today. I did, I'm done, I've been drinking coffee all morning...lil wound too tight, it's all good.

Now, on to the good stuff....







I joined the flock and altered a clippee. We've had these floating around here since Greg and I got together. It was his passion for Office Supplies that led me to him you know...lol.... No, we've just had them and they are too big for anything I would use, so I altered them. Seriously, if it lays around too long, it's mine!!

Stamps: Trendy Holiday Tags - TAC
Paper: Scenic Route & SU!
Ink : SU!
Ribbon: May Arts, various

I have to say it was fun and I'll eventually get the rest of them done.

Yesterday I added some new cards for Fall to the local store here. Tomorrow we are headed out of town for a day trip to get some shopping in.

***Also want to post that on SCS they've announced a new Member's Companies group for some special stamp companies. Bellas are there!! Yeah!!! So there is going to be a new forum over there esp. for us addictabellas!! You can read more about them all here. SCS.

1 comment:

Beaumont Auto Locksmith said...

This is a great blogg

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels