Thursday, September 13, 2007

National Card Making Day

Here is the countdown for Nat'l Cardmaking Day---> HERE

ETA - Nat'l Card Making Day is Ocotber 6th. My first PMS party is October 5th at 6 p.m.


The night before is my first PMS Party here at the house. *That means Pizza, mararitas and Stamping. There will be Pizza, they may be margaritas and there can be any type of crafting. I plan to stamp...Aunt Mary wants to cross stitch...what will you do? You locals can come join us...just email me about it OK?

Anyway, I am excited that there is a special day now! Ahh.... The world loves us papercrafters!!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Hi there - found your blog through Ash and your creations are wonderful! Sounds like you are going to have a blast tonight at your PMS party, what a great idea! *STAMPN HUGS* Alex

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels