Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Another Bloomer...


Another card today...this one made tonight!! Wow!
Same stamp set...Blooming with Happiness. Now, for not really being a flower stamp kind of girl, I love this set. Man, you could do all kinds of things with this umbrella. A shower card or invitation....Oh I have tons of ideas on this one!!
Anyway this was the Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers today. I actually got it done the same day, another wow!! We usually have Bible Study on Wednesdays and the kids go to my mom's but there was only one other couple so we bagged it tonight and I had an extra hour to kill.
tomorrow I have some chores to do, but it is Stamp Club night...I can't wait to see what we are doing.

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels