Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Blooming with Happiness...



Well, I think we are feeling better. This cold really kicked our butts. At least Greg and I. He still doesn't sound so good, but at least we can breath again through our noses and my head doesn't feel like it is going to pop!!

Here is a fun little card I made last week when my mom was over. It's from the hostess set Blooming with Happiness. I stamped the image in Black on the Whisper White cs and then used markers to color it. I think that's what I really like about this...I can color!! LOL.

Really a simple card, although I didn't measure right and it's too wide for a normal card. So I just have it to look at!!

**** The boys have started wrestling practice this week. I don't know how many meets we will get to as there isn't one in Malta. Maybe Glendive and Glasgow. We'll see. But they are both loving it and wore out at night...mom likes that best! Wednesdays are always our busiest days so I am off to get it going!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

This is a very cute card...I like the colors you chose. I am going to be receiving this set soon so I always like to see samples out there!

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels