Friday, February 02, 2007

One of many...


Of course I was stamping this afternoon...got all my stamps mounted and went to town. My mom came over and made some too. She took all of her's or I would post them.
This was one that I put on the VSN at SCS. LOL... OK...Okay...the Virtual Stamp Night at Splitcoast Stampers. Laughing out loud.
Got carried about with the accronyms. :D
This was an easy card. All Stampin' Up! The new Like it ALatte set is wonderful!! I embossed the mug and the steam with the smelly embossing powder from Cornish Heritage Farms. Then used the Love Me paper and Flirty ribbon. And my NEW ticket corner punch that I had to have!! Love it all....
I have a nice pile that I'll share with you later. I am so tired...ready for bed. Got a long day tomorrow and then come home and clean for our Super Bowl party Sunday. Wow!! I am glad that there is no school Monday, b/c I believe that will be a day to sleep in and be as lazy as I can !!! I am looking forward to Monday for once!
Have a great weekend!!
{If you wonder why certain words are hilighted...click on them and they link you to that site!! :D}

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Very cute card like it a latte is one of my favorite sets!
Kelly
http://diariesofastamper.blogspot.com

Kendra Hernandez said...

cute card! i love this set - it's one of my favorites! :)

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels