Friday, February 16, 2007

Life is so Fragile.

This has been a wild few days.

Wednesday night, I got a call that my cousin was killed in a car crash on her way home to her family. I still think that I am in shock of this all. Life can end so quickly and leave you wondering why. I believe that Melissa is in a better place and she will be waiting for us when we get there. My heart is with her son and husband as well as her parents.
Today we are going to a family dinner and then veiwing, then tomorrow is the funeral already.

My parents are still at my brothers and the weather isn't cooperating for them to get home. I don't think they will make it by tomorrow. I guess they will just have to be here for everyone afterwards, because we don't need them to get into a wreck as well.

Also, we got word yesterday that we will be going to Denver Co, to the Craig Hospital for Greg's ReHab. Now we knew about this and really I should've guessed that it would come now, b/c life always happens at once. So Tuesday, Greg McKinley and I fly out to Denver. I do not know what I am doing so this is kind of scary. But it will be OK and for the best. So I hope to update my blog with Greg's details and whatever else I can think of while I am there. I am not getting to take any toys with me, but hoping to find a place to play!! LOL...

Have a SAFE and warm weekend!!

1 comment:

Jill aka neeuqpmats said...

Blessings to you and your family during this difficult time.

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels