Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Another layout...


Here's another layout I made last week. I love this paper from Daisy D's...it's so retro! Love it.
These pictures are from RC's preschool class. Sorry for the blur, but you get the idea right? He had a class of eight boys and none of them got to go on to Kindergarten with him. Sad.
Today is his picture day at school and we have to walk over to the High School. I said I would walk along and try to control the 22 kids in his class this year! Tomorrow is David's day and he stays at the school. I am going to sub for my mom at the lunchroom at the high school too. Yikes!!
This is all the crafty-ness I have for you. Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I can create something. I have most of my home chores done for the week so I can play. I also ordered a bunch more pictures to organize and get scrapping. I also got some new Bella images so I know some cards will be coming...plus I have to get ready for our Bella Weekend on the 14th and 15th!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels