Sunday, September 16, 2007

Virtual Stamping Bella Daze

Well, the first Stamping Bella Daze are over. I think it was great fun. I'll have to see today just how many cards are entered. These are the ones I created.


This Magic Card was for Jenna's Challenge. I love the end result of these cards, but I despise making them. They just don't work for me! Oh well..here it is.


This box was for Ally B's challenge to create a box to store your bellas in, a gift box or a 2,4,6,8 box. I keep all my images in here from both Bellas and WISH RAK on SCS.



This Bubble Bella was my challenge - to use a Loofah or Scrubbie to create a background on the card. I like it, but my card was too plain. Then on to Wino Bella...she was for Jenna's Crystal Glaze challenge. I added glaze to the glasses and bottle to make them POP! Clickabella is new...Love her!! She was for the Sketch Challenge by Kristi, although I looked at it wrong. But I love that card!!













Chefabella here was for the Tent Topper challenge by Ally B. I love this card too. The sentiment reads Yummilicous! And the last card I made was my challenge to use Office Supplies. I used the paper clips on Teachabella and I love it!!



The only one I didn't do was the Fun Flock challenge by Kristi. I do not own any! LOL...

I hope the rest of you Bella's enjoyed the weekend!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I loved all the fun this weekend! Thanks for putting it all together! Your hard work was appreciated, sistah!

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels