Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I mailed these out today!

Yes, in the mail! I haven't done that for quite awhile...all these cards I create and then don't mail. {Well, I am trying to sell some you know!!}

This top one went to a neice whose birthday is coming up. I love this Bella too and was happy the DP matched her dress so well. The DP and chipboard are from Scenic Route. The cardstock is Bazzill and I colored her with my markers. I am liking them a lil better but want to get some newer ones here soon.

















This one went out to my brother and his wife who are celebrating an anniversary this next week. I got part of the idea from Beate's card she made a while back and kept that in my mind when I was creating. I don't know where this DP came from, but I have a lot of it. The cardstock tho is SU!


I am off to Awana now. Working the book fair at the boys' school tomorrow afternoon and tomorrow night is Parent's Night. Sometime between then I'll try and post our cards from Stampin Up Club last night.

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels