Tuesday, September 04, 2007

{Winner and a creation}



Happy Tuesday!! Trying to get everyone back into that routine. But as promised my winner of the CK subscription.....

CINDY IN BOISE!!!

Cindy, I have your email and will get your address from you!! Congrats!!

Now for the eye candy...it's a cute lil Easter baby!! I finally scrapped these pictures last week using a kit from the Life Preservers.

I love that lil bonnet and dress we got McKinley for her first Easter. She's so cute anyway, but this only helped huh?

I have some other things to share maybe later on today or this week even!! Can't over load you right? Have a great day!!

1 comment:

cjknick said...

OMG, Katie! This is great! I rarely win anything! What a great way to start my week :)

Thank you SO MUCH for this offering and drawing my name!

I've sent you a PM with my snail mail.

Cindy in Boise

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels