Monday, September 03, 2007

A Wedding and the Wagon Train.


Hi there...I am hoping that you all enjoyed a safe Labor Day weekend. Other than getting colds, we all survived. I wanted to share some of my better pictures from the weekend.

I took this one of the three kiddos on Friday night before rehearsal dinner. They were all clean for the last time this weekend. Just teasin!!!

The next one is the Bride and Groom. The wedding was lovely. It was so sweet and to the point and the brunch afterwards was just as nice. Greg's aunt and uncle came up for the day so we had a nice chat with them.


These last two are from the Wagon Train. I know that there were a couple gals from the Bellas that wanted to know more about the Wagon Train. This year was the 38th year going out on the trail for 5 days. Either by wagon or horse and then camping out.
This is my dad's wagon. McKinley thought it was all pretty cool and really this was a perfect lil babysitter for her!!
We didn't get to ride at all this year, but we enjoyed a couple nights out for dinner. Last night we made Frogmore Stew and it was just as yummy as I had hoped.

This was at last nights camp...you can see there are more campers now a days than wagons. But it's still all fun. Greg and I have been planning how we can go next year. It's been 2 years now since we've been able to go, so we are ready.

I didn't get many other pictures this year...sorry.

I'll be back tomorrow to draw a winner on my CK subscription {if you want in on that scroll down!} and to share some more crafty things with you all!! Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels