Wednesday, March 21, 2007

{ Stinkin' Cute }


Here is another lil stinker I made a few days ago with my new Stinkin' Cute set. All supplies are Stampin' Up! I don't like how she turned out with the reg. black so I switched to Craft Black on the others. Stamped the background once with the Eclectic Bkgrnds set. The ribbon was from the Sweet Shoppe pack, Rose Red CS on the background, stamped the stinker on Apricot Appeal and mounted on Almost Amethyst. Put it all on Whisper White after I ticket punched it and then used some contrband brads. :oP
Simple, cute and fun. Not real creative, but I was mass producing a bunch of them!
We are off to get Greg from the airport today...gonna be along day!
Don't forget about my Blog Candy below!! I'll try to get something fun for tomorrow too.

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels