Thursday, March 15, 2007

TODAY'S CARD


Happy Easter!

CSN - E135
Price - $2.50

How this works -

I will be offering 2 stlyes of cards each month, one on the 1st and the 2nd on the 15th. *Note that March will only have one Style*

  • You can order as few or as many as you like, but they will all be the same as this one.

  • Both Styles will be available for that month only, however you can combine shipping on both stlyes if you chose to wait until after the 2nd style is revealed.

  • If I am totally overwhlemed and run out of supplies, I will offer you a 2nd choice similar to the first card.

How to order - Order anytime by emailing me with the Card Style Name, quanity, your Full Name and Mailing Address

Payment - I do accept PayPal and I will send you a request for payment after you send me your information. Once I receive your payment (and I get your cards done *grin*) I will ship them out.

Prices - Each month prices will vary depending on the materials and time that are used to make each card. I plan to keep each card under $4.00. **Did you say YIKES? Have you bought a card in the store lately? They aren't that much cheaper and these are much more thoughtful and unique!!**

Shipping - Shipping will be $2 Flat Rate in the United States and $4 shipped out of the United States.
You can also combine your card orders for the month with both stlyes and/or Custom Card orders.

Custom Cards - Yes, I will still take orders on Custom Cards. If you need a specific occasion or color/style please let me know. Custom Card order will have a mimimum order of 5 cards, however they do not need to be alike. I will not make and ship you 1 card, the shipping wouldn't be worth it. For more information CLICK HERE.

If you have any questions, please email me and I'll try to answer them right away.

P.S. - Make sure you tell a friend too!! If they mentioned your name, you will get a small gift with your orders!!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels