Thursday, March 15, 2007

{Back to Business}

OK, you probably think I am nuts that I have actaully been stamping after I was gone for 3 weeks. Yes, there is still laundry to be done and chores, but I have cleaned the living room three times in the last 4 days! So I KNOW that I need some play time. That and I came home to lots of new stuff that I had ordered before I left!! So I have been playing.

Also I am going to start offering my {CARDS FOR SALE} again today. I will be offering 2 cards a month, one on the 1st and one on the 15th. They will be available while supplies last, because if I can't get the same paper anymore they won't be the same.

I'll give more info later in the day with the Card for today too. I have a couple options but I think I want this one to be Easter so I can get them to you in time. Plus, you will still be able to custom order them as well.

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels