Friday, March 23, 2007

{TGIF}

I love Fridays - so I made them Family Fridays so make sure you scroll down to see my pictures today!!


Jen over at I {heart} to stamp is starting a Bloggers challenge that starts up tomorrow. If you have a blog make sure you head over there and take part. I plan to and will get my challenge card uploaded on Sunday. I am gonna take part each time she does.

We have a busy weekend planned here. First of all...I will be drawing my Blog Candy tonight so make sure you are signed up!! And tell your friends!!

We are also off to help my parents at their Booth at Ag Day. I love Ag Day here...just because I remember it being such a cool thing to go to when school got out, and we could walk there after school instead of taking the bus. My parents used to go when my Dad ran the Tire Shop, but now they are going with their wheat burning stoves.

Tomorrow is gonna be the busiest. We are taking the kids in to get some old fashioned pictures taken at a fundrasier. I cannot wait to see how they dress them up!!
Then we are heading up to Loring to the Chicken Feed for lunch. It's also a benefit and last year the proceeds went to us, so we want to go back for lunch this year too.
Then it's back to town to decorate for and attend our pastor's 60th birthday party. This is such a big thing as some of our elders aren't being very nice to him. Our pastor is the best and he has really made our church what it is and there are a few people who don't like that. And unfortuantly they are the elders and board members. It's really sad to see. So we are all rallying for Pastor Hal and his wonderful wife too.

Then I tell you we may come home and just crash! LOL... Sunday night we are having family supper for David's birthday. I cannot wait to see his expression when he sees what Greg got him!!

I will also be posting my stamp club cards and then working on what I am gonna teach at project night in April. Any ideas?? Hmm....

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels