Saturday, January 27, 2007

Cards for Sale

{Cards for Sale}

Do you like the cards you see on my blog? Don't have the time or supplies to make them yourself? Then let me.

Do you pay more than $2.00 at the store for boring flat cards? Why not pay a little more for cards that are colorful, 3-D and hand made*. What could be more personal than that?
*includes card, with ribbon, image and sentiment, and one envelope per card.

If you are interested please EMAIL ME and tell me what kind of card you are looking for.

  • Thank you
  • Birthdays
  • Thinking of You
  • Anniversarys
  • Sympathy
  • New Baby
  • Wedding
  • Just Because

I can also make Monogramed Note Cards just to have on hand. I am open to all other suggestions as well.

How to order - Order anytime by emailing me with your request.

Make sure to include:

  • Full Name
  • Mailing Address
  • Email Address
  • Type/Style of Cards requested
  • Quanity

Please note that all orders must be for 5 or more cards. These do not need to be the same style or occasion.

Payment - I do accept PayPal and I will send you a request for payment after you send me your information. Once I receive your payment (and I get your cards done *grin*) I will ship them out.

Prices - All 4.25 x 5.5" cards are $3.50 per card. That includes an envelope. Please email for prices on larger cards.

Shipping - Shipping will be $2 Flat Rate in the United States and $4 shipped out of the United States. You can also combine your card orders for the month with both stlyes and/or Custom Card orders.

If you have any questions, please email me and I'll try to answer them right away.

P.S. - Make sure you tell a friend too!! If they mentioned your name, you will get a small gift with your orders!!

Again, EMAIL ME to place your order!!

**Gallery is under construction, please be patient. That should give you a better idea of what to choose from.***

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels