Sunday, November 04, 2007

Bella Babe Contest


This card is for the Bella Babe contest on the Yahoo Group. Last month, I posted a challenge and had to choose a winner. It was tough but in the end I picked Lynn (Lynn in St. Louis from SCS) and she posted this months challenge.
That was to use 3 layers, 2 embellishments and 1 sentiment. Well, as you can see I layered her up. I've never used this Bella image, but I just got them and thought they were fun. The DP is SU!'s Fall Flowers. The cardstock is Bashful Blue and Wild Wasabi.
The Embellishments were the organdy ribbon seen on the striped papers, and the bling flowers that Lindsey sent me. The sentiment is from SU! Swell News.
I am anxious to see who wins this one, yet after looking I know it's going to be a tough choice!! Wow...these Bella Babes are talented!!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels