Thursday, November 15, 2007

Finale of Holiday cards

Here are the last two cards I made last Friday. My finale of Holiday Cards that are simple and sweet. You can scroll down to see more of them


The card on the left is made with Rose Red cardstock, Dashing DP, Old Olive CS, punched and then the smaller circles are punched out as well. Then I used the MM rub ons and the green ribbon is from the fibers.
The card on the right uses the CTMH santa again and more of the same papers. Like I said, simple and sweet and I can mail them out now.
Ack, seriously, it's almost that time isn't it! I really cannot believe that it's so close to Christmas.
So, why not leave you for the weekend with my Holiday Wish Lists....lol...if you know me, you are all saying that it was only a matter of time! LOL...
(If you click on them it will take you to where you can purchase these items!! HINT HINT!!)
OK, so those are the top wants for me
Needs, nothing really...I am pretty thankful for the great family I have, three healthy kids, a caring hubby, helpful and loving parents and a nice warm home to gather in. I think me needs are fed.
Have a great weekend...I'll be back a posting Monday (I'll be scrapping on Saturday so be prepared for that!!)

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels