Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Cheers


Cheers to a Tuesday and half way through the week already.
Did you know that it's 2 weeks to Thanksgiving???? What the hey? I am so not ready.
So Cheers...let's have a CosmoBella!!
Monday was the Sketch Challenge by Jamie (jaymerz on SCS) on the Bella Forums on SCS. I loved this sketch and completing another challenge this week!!
The DP here is Artic Frog and the cardstock is all Bazzill. The ribbon is American Crafts, sentiment is TAC, tabtidbits, and my fun charm from StampingBella. Love it!!
I sent this to my November JT Rak-ette.
Thanks for stopping by today. See you tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Jaymerz said...

Great card!! I love that little charm, and the paper is adorable. Thanks Katie for playing!!

Anna said...

Cute card! I love all of the circles!

Deb Wood said...

I love this DP and your colors/coloring are fabulous!

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels