Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Merry Bella


Merry Bella!!

I am getting more into that Holiday Spirit...I did some online shopping yesterday so maybe that's what I needed.

I worked on the Bella Sketch Challenge last night.
You can see it HERE. This one was a challenge for me....I just didn't like the tabs on the left hand side, but I do like the outcome.

Wreathabella was from my Image Swap I got this week. She was fun to color!

I used TAC holiday paper (that is sold out!) and so I didn't have to use two types of paper on the background. I used Glorious Green Cardstock for the main card and the matting. The Red tape is from Heidi Swapp and the sentiment is TAC Tag Tidbits.

Come join us on the Bella Forums tomorrow for a Color Challenge!!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels