Monday, November 26, 2007

Sweet And Sassy Stamps

I got three packages in the mail today. I love to see the yellow slips our PO puts in our boxes...it makes me smile a lil more!

One was for Greg :( One was my Bella image swap - I now have tons more images to sort and then play with! Yeah!

And one was my order from Korin at Sweet and Sassy Stamps. Korin is super nice to deal with and makes the cutest stamps. I met her/found her stamps through the Bella Group...she's a SISTAH!

I've been contemplating over a Pirate set for some time. I live with two lil scallywags here so I figured I could make some cards for them and even scrapbook pages for when we watch Pirates of the Caribbean and we dress up to watch it.

So here is my first card. I stamped the image after masking the treasure map. I pulled out the scrap bucket and I know I got this DP and the textured paper at my LSS before she closed, but no name...sorry. I also cut notches and distressed them before putting it all together. I loved adding the eye patch at the end too...it's totally cute! So I can add this to the pile for kids birthdays!


This second card was uber simple! Stamped the treasure chest on some Kraft CS, matted on Wild Wasabi and then some Bazzill and Viola! Perfection!

David choose the sentiment for this one.

Another simple yet cute card.














Now on to my favorite set....Chocoholic! You know that's me!! There are so many fun possibilities for this set. But since time was running short on play time tonight I started off with the cake. I punched it with my Oval punch and had this scallop one here. Once again dug through the scrap pile and found this old SU! paper from last spring and matted on some CHOCOLATE Bazzill CS. Tied up with May Arts ribbon and stamped the sentiment on Kraft.

It looks so yummy I could eat it! Too bad the boys finished off our Chocolate Cake after dinner. Ok, I don't need it....right.....

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels