Wednesday, November 14, 2007

{Holiday Cards part2}


First off, I got some great goodies last Friday from my November JT RAK friend Dottie K. Isn't that card cute!!

There is some Martha Stewart cards and envies, some funky fibers, a roll of spotted ribbon and a lil punch. Also there was some MM rub ons that I used up before I snapped this picture, and then the lil TO/FROM cards she made! So cute!

Thanks again Dottie!!

I used most of the goodies Friday at my party, so I didn't get a pic before hand.

Here are some of the cards I made. This image is from CTMH (thanks Khristi) and the paper is all SU!. You can see the ribbon and fibers and rub on words that Dottie sent me.

More simple and easy to reproduce cards.

Last night was stamp club and we made a cute box, I'll post later today. I'll also post the last of my holiday cards tomorrow.

Happy Craftin'!

1 comment:

Dottie K. said...

Hi Katie, your welcome. Adorable cards you made. :)

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels