Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bella Color Challenge and Stamp Club Cards

OK, late...but we have got our computer fixed and it's running so much better now!


Today I posted the Bella Color Challenge on the SCS Bella forum. It was Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Tempting Turq. and Lovely Lilac. Bright colors. I thought that would be fun since most of us have been making fall colored cards lately.

I used Shopabellas (a neglected stamp) and loved coloring them so bright!! I stamped some speckle on the Rose Red and then spots from Eclectic Backgrounds on the Lilac. I found this FRIENDSHIP charm and some more green ribbon.





Now as promised yesterday some cards and creations from Tuesday's stamp club.





We made these cute lil boxes at the club. They are super cute for giving lil gifts or even gift cards!

The snowflake is the Supersize Snowflake and I really like it. At first I thought Bonny had traced it off something...it looks so cool on these!

Then we created the tags using the Tags on Board set. Another one I passed by but really like. I love the swirls and how most of those stamps work with a punch in the book. Nifty huh?

And lastly, these are the cards I received in our exchange. There is 10 of us plus Bonny (our demo) and then we make one for the Ronald McDonald house. It is fun to exchange and get some fun ideas from everyone.

OK, better get going..

Happy Craftin!
katie

1 comment:

Dottie K. said...

Wow these are really cute. You've been busy. Love that Bella stamp - don't have that one and such a cute card. :)

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels