Thursday, November 01, 2007

Little Things

Good evening, or Happy Friday...whichever when you read this.

I found this unposted card to post tonight. I am not a flower stamp gal. I just do not like them, and I like funny cards you know. However when I signed up for TAC I decided to get this set. It's Fanciful Flowers and really it is a good one.

I stamped the flower image a few times to make some seem lighter of further back. I then stamped a darker one of each size, cut them out and mounted them on pop dots. I stamped the stems the same way. The Cardstock is Burgundy and the ribbon is from last holidays' Mini Catalog from SU!

The sentiment is also from TAC, from the set Little Things. It has some fun sentiments!!


Tomorrow is Friday! Yeah! I'll be back with some posting, but I've got orders from both TAC and SU! and not played with either! OMG!!! My friend Khristi also did so I am challenging her (YEAH YOU!!!) to create something with one of the new sets you got!! And I'll do the same.

I'll be playing in the morning, b/c in the afternoon I start to do some demo work in McKinley's room!!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels