Monday, November 12, 2007

Yummo!!

Do you watch Rachel Ray? I try to b/c she is so funny! And she says Yummo alot! So I stole it from her.
These are my cards for my Stamping Up! stamp club tomorrow night. Perfect for the week before Thanksgiving huh?
I received these images from a couple gals on the yahoo group and I wanted to make invites with them, but didn't want to invite anyone here for turkey day. LOL...I still don't know what we are doing that day! Anyway, I made them for the ladies in my club....and they are blank inside! LOL...
Chefabella is from Stamping Bella, the DP is from Creative Memories...I found it in my stash, the CS is SU! and the ribbon from my bulk buy this last spring. The sentiment is also Stamping Bella and I punched out with my word window punch and put the sentiment behind it.
----****-----****-----****-----****----
Today I am paying for my long, busy weekend. I woke up Saturday with a sore throat and b/c I didn't stop, it's gotten worse, so I am taking it easy today. The OCD part of me is dying to clean up but I know I need to stop for the day and rest.
Happy Craftin'
Katie

1 comment:

Erre54 said...

cute
ciao
From Italy
Rita

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels