Monday, November 26, 2007

Bella Calendar Swap


I joined a Calendar Swap on the Bella Yahoo Group and finally got them sent out today. I had to made 4 of three months, and got March, September and October.

These are my pages. I've sent them to our wonderful hostess Tangii and she'll bind them up and send them back! I am super excited to get them and when I do I'll post them all!!


March - Bubblebella
Cardstock - Wild Wasabi, Stamping Up!
DP - Autumn Leaves
Felt Flower - Queen and Co.
Misc. Brad and Glitter








October - Witchybella
Cardstock - various purple, black & orange scraps, Bazzill Green
Magic Mesh





















September - Minivanabella
Cardstock - Soft Sky, old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
DP - Fall Flowers, Stampin Up!
American Crafts Ribbon, misc, brads
Sentiment, TAC - Tag Tidbits

2 comments:

Tangii said...

Katie your pages look great! You did an amazing job!! Did you have a great time making them? See you were stressing for nothing!! Can't wait to do this with you again next year!!!

Tangii

Etha said...

Ho cute! Love your calendar pages, the bellas fit so perfectly on that. One of these days I'll have to break down and get a bunch. But I so enjoy seeing people making stuff with them, they are always fun to look at.

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels