Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Card Fun

Ok, so I made it down stairs to play the other day and this is what I did.



The Thank you Card is all Stampin' Up!. I loved those little tags but I have such trouble using them. This looks to boring to me, but it was simple. And yes, that is sewing on there...good thing I have a sewing machine! LOL..

The Love card is from Mandarin Pixie. Another super simple one. Just stamped the image and then mounted it on Bazzill Bling paper. I love that stuff. Then layered in black. Probably going to use these are my Stamper's Ten cards for January.

4 comments:

christina said...

awesome cards, isn't cool how just doing some cards can get you back in the mojo.

Jane said...

Oh very very cute! Great work Katie!

Heather said...

Nice job with the stitching - you're far more daring than I am, but I've only just had a remedial sewing lesson after, um...a really long time.

Kendra aka Scrapstampindiva said...

Hi Katie! Thanks for the nice comments on my blog :) I will add you to my blogger friends on my page. Lovin' that card - I always say I am going to get my sewing machine out and stitch one, but I never do :)

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels