Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Papers for Sale - read on

{hello all!}

I am cleaning out my stash and have some great papers that need new homes...*wink* so I can fill my home with new stuff! :P Anyway, I posted them all seperate on the posts below.

Have some Basic Grey SOLD

Jeneva and Co. SOLD

Chatterbox SOLD

and a various assortment.

All papers are 12x12 and very well taken care of. I just know I won't use them. They are all in protective sleeves and ready to mail out. I am asking $4.50 for shipping so I can ship them Priority and I accept paypal or money orders. Email me if you have questions.

EMAIL ME to order and I will mark it as soon as I am sell them.

Any other questions just shoot them my way. What I don't sell here will go on ebay later in the week.
Thanks gals. I hope I covered it all.

**{On a personal note, I have some cute baby girls pics to post later in the week. Check back to see her!}**

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels