Saturday, January 13, 2007

Some more projects

Here are a couple more cards I made. I love being upstairs I am getting so much more done.

These first two are from Great Impressions. Tess gets them as a Stamp of the month at the LSS here. I love this!! And then I saw the Bo Bunny ribbon so I had to get that. We never should've stopped there! LOL..

Anyway, both were so easy.



The Thank you Card was also simple and my favorite one. It'll be on it's way to Kristin too. She asked for some Thank you cards. All SU! except the stamp image is from CTMH.





***Tonight I am taking the boys the movie Charlotte's Web. They are excited. It's been so cold here so they are getting cabin fever. Time to get out. Otherwise a lazy weekend planned. Got some cleaning done this morning and now get to play the rest of the weekend. :))

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels