Thursday, January 11, 2007

A card..


Finally...


I toyed with the idea of moving my craft room upstairs, however I have too much Cr..afting supplies. :) But it's too hard for me to get down there and when I did today it was too cold. So until the basement is done, the weather warms up and McKinley is a bit older, I am going to craft upstairs. (What did you think I was gonna say give up? LOL) So I set up a table in our bedroom, that's why the door will be closed... And I have a few small things for some projects I want to work on now.


And here is one I was able to do tonight. I actually made 4 cards and started some work on some coasters. But this is my favorite for tonight.



I used All Stampin' Up! stuff. Blush Blosson for the Card stock background and on the image and wording. Oops. That green is Bazzill. And the patterened paper is from a package that was only available this summer in a mini. The set is a I Like Your Style. (duh..:oP) I stamped on the BB cardstock and then again on the PP and cut out the one dress. The used a little bookplate from the Hodgepodge Hardware set. (Sorry I'm not better at describing these yet.)

Anyway, super simple and fun. Kristin, this is one you'll be getting.

2 comments:

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

Ooh, I really like this one! I never got this set and regret it all the time :) TFS!!

Kristine said...

Ya, I usually feel the same way...I have Waay too much CRA...fting supplies ! :0)hehehe. You're too funny. I like the soft colors of this one...especially with that cute dp!! Well, my name is almost 'Kristin' does that count? :0)

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels