Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Valentine's Cards



I am just on a Valentine Card kick!! So I have a ton of them lying around now!! Want one?

These are some little ones I whipped up the other night. The image is froms Great Expressions, I think it was from last February. But isn't it cute? YOu can baerly see but I used Glassy Glaze on the ball to make it look like it was glass. I masked the bottom and used a small spot for something to make it all pop. Then just used some leftover paper and threw it all together. Super easy. I tryed this notching on the sides for the ribbon to go through. I think I like that. I saw Amy R. do that once. This top ribbon is from taylord expression, the bottom card ribbon is from SU!


2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

These cards are great...love the colors, DP and that stamp!

Julie said...

thisa is too cute. Love the image!

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels