Sunday, January 07, 2007

Me A to Z

I found this survey thing on Sara's blog and decided when not try my hand at it. Maybe you guys will learn something about me.

A - Available or single: Neither...very married! And in love!!
B - Best friend: I'm gonna have to go with Greg...he is the only one I share everything with and maybe sometimes too much!!
C - Cake or pie: Cake...all the way baby!!
D - Drink of choice: Too much Mt. Dew...need the caffiene.
E - Essential item you use everyday: Air..lol...need that!
F - Favorite color: Well, Chocolate is a top choice...
G - Gummy bears or worms: Worms.
H - Hometown: Malta, Montana
I - Indulgence: I indulge in my crafts. Spend a lot of time there.
J - January or February: February is nicer I think.
K - Kids & names: David, RC and McKinley
L - Life is incomplete without? Family and Friends
M - Marriage date: July 8th, 2000
N - Number of siblings: 1 lots of nice inlaws tho!
O - Oranges or apples: Apples love them all...RC gets that from me!
P - Phobias or fears: things that move fast, i.e. mice, snakes, birds that dive bomb me!
Q - Fave quote: I don't have real fav, but I like when Vin Diesel said My Way No Highway Option in the Pacifier...I use that alot!! Well and he's Hot. RRrrrr...
R - Reason to smile: When I wake up each morning. That's reason enough...but there are usually little people noises waking me up.
S - Season: You know I was thinking about this and really I like them all mostly just as they are emerging each year.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Who reads this....hmm... Greg, maybe Brandi and Ashley.
U - Unknown fact about me: That's a good one...I guess something I really don't share too much is that I was born with a bald spot, so I have no hair on the top of my head.
V- Vegetable you don't like: Rutabages....?? I like a lot of veggies..
W - Worst habit: I procrastinate too long.
X - Xrays: Don't know that I have had one.
Y - Your fave food: Mexican!!! Anything spicey...yum!!
Z - Zodiac sign: Scorpio
I leave you with a random question....When you use an old shirt or let's say... underwear as a rag...do you wash them before you use them or just tear them up and start using them? haha make sense? I just tear them up...well, tshirts...can't say I've ever used underwear. LOL..

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels