Monday, January 01, 2007

Got a new PC

Yay!! Our computer is finally here and set up and working. Greg and I are so bad, we were IM'ing each other on this and the laptop! Dorks!! I know.

Anyway, I am trying to get my emails up on here and then can mail everyone. I wish that I had a working digital camera to show some pictures, but for now I am only able to let you dream.

Tomorrow I am going to scan in some of the cards and pages I have made lately and post them. You are going to see more of those things on my blog this year. I am going to be more creative and share more things I have made.

***We are all doing well here...Greg is kind of sick, having a tough time. Keep him in your prayers. We are going to see the Dr. tomorrow, and hopefully he will be feeling better. I'll keep you posted on that.

I am also having a Partylite candle party next weekend. If you can make it great, or what some yummy candles.... let me know.

OK, off to get things organized on here.
Night!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels