Sunday, July 01, 2007

Ahhh...this would be relaxing right now!!



A Bubble Bath...that is what I would LOVE right now. Maybe tonight!!



I got a whole pile of Bella images...69 to be exact!! I joined an image swap and sent in that many of Cakebella and got 69 different ones! How sa-weet! So I have been having a blast making cards and will prolly over load you this week. But then I won't have much time to stamp either.



This card ----> image from Stamping Bella, colored with watercolor pencils and makers. Image mounted on Bazzill Bling. The PP is SU! from the Loves Me in the Spring Mini. The ribbon is all CTMH.



**************************************

Our weekend has been full. Yesterday was RC's birthday party. B/C of the swim team gone he only had 2 guests show up. But Greg took them to the playground for some kick ball and we had some ice cream. Then the parents came back, along with all the grandparents (RC's) and we had lasagna for dinner and cake.

RC helped me decorate it yesterday. He wanted some trucks on there. I can't say it's the prettiest one I've done but RC was so excited. And I am too lazy to put a great deal of work into something that will be eaten anyway! LOL.. So I'm making the road and think that Yellow with choc chunks is as close to brown as I get right? Hello...there is chocolate frosting too right? Must of been the low brain waves yesterday.
Anyway, we had a great time. Everyone wanted to take a turn on Greg's bike and were really thinking he was a strong man(well he is). Then we took the parking brake off and everyone had a much easier time riding the bike!! Oh I think it was the heat yesterday. David then ended up with a friend sleeping over, which made for a late night. So today has just been lazy. I finally got things cleaned up some and I even played some. Then I took all three munchkins over to the pool. McKinley just loved it. So I suppose I'll do that more often!!
Hope that you are having a great weekend. Oh...one of you emailed for me to get a supscription thing on here. I'm working on that...I need to figure it out. Then YES, I'd love for you all to subscribe! But if not, you can try Google Reader. I LOVE that...I added all the blogs I like to read and then I go to one place and read them. It's handy. It tells you who updated and it's all Free.
OK, I'm leaving.

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels