Saturday, July 07, 2007

{Hey Crabby}

Well, I hope you are all enjoying the weekend. The temps here are reaching triple digits, so we are staying in with the AC on! I went garage saleing this AM and it was 87* by9 am!

You can only imagine how great the stamp room feels in the basement!!


I got some more WISH RAK images from daisyfreak on SCS. Thanks Joy!

These are from Crab and Co. This first one I watercoled Mr. Crab and the sand. I love the color combo too! You can see the background some - its one from Elcetic Backgrounds set.

This next one is my favorite of the two. I got this great beach paper pak somewhere and the name escapes me. Anyway, I used that to get my color combo. And added the cute sentiment down below. I think clams Snap don't they?

I've worked on some others...making my SIL some cards for her birthday. I'll post them after the 24th then. But I do have some to share Monday...that's when I'll be back!

Have a great weekend all!!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Hits since January 18th, 2007

Labels